SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Notification: Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification Advt No: (F.No.3/8/2020-P&P-II). The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer-Based Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade „C‟ (Group B, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade D (Group C) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. SSC is going to fill various vacancies. interested and eligible candidates can go-ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The online application mode starting from 10.10.2020 to 04.11.2020. The candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs can use this job vacancy.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online link is available on the official website @ ssc.nic.in. The Candidates must have passed 12th std or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution or Board. SSC is going to select the candidates based on the Computer Based Examination/ Skill Test. The Computer Based Examination will be held on 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021. Finally selected candidates appointed at the following posts at anywhere in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020, Eligible Criteria official notification, and application form are given below.
Eligibility criteria of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for SSC Stenographer job vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||10.10.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||04.11.2020|
|Last date for online payment||06.11.2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||08.11.2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan||10.11.2020|
|Dates of the Computer Based Examination||29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021|
- The Candidates must have passed 12th std or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.
- For Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years
- For Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years
- check the more details of Age Limitation and Relaxation on Official Notification.
- The selection will be based on the following Process.
- Computer-Based Exam
- Skill Test
- For all candidates – Rs.100
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates – No fee
Mode of Application:
- Applicants should submit the application through Online Mode by Credit card/ Debit card/ BHIM UPI/ Net Banking…, etc
Official Website: Click Here
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – https://ssc.nic.in
- Find SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Stenographer jobs advertisement and Apply online links.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online Registration” Button.
- Then go to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents
- Pay your application fees, If recruited
- Candidates can submit the application on or before the closing date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.