State Health Society Bihar Jobs 2019 Apply Online
State Health Society Bihar Jobs 2019 Apply Online: The state wellbeing society, Bihar has been built up to guide its functionaries towards Receiving, overseeing and represent the assets got from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Its assets will deal with the NGO/PPP (Public-Private association) segments of the NRHM in the state including the execution of agreements, dispensing of assets and observing of execution. Bihar Govt. has chosen that SHS Bihar will work as a Resource Center for the Department of Health and Family Welfare in strategy/situational investigation and approach improvement.
- SHS Bihar, Strengthen the specialized/the executives limit of the Directorate of Medical and Health Services Patna just as of the Districts Societies by different methods including through enrollment of individual/institutional specialists from the open market and prepare monetary/non-money related assets for supplementing/enhancing the NRHM exercises in the State.
- It will sort out preparing, meeting, gatherings, strategy audit contemplates/overviews, workshops, and between state trade visits, and so forth for inferring contributions for improving the execution of NRHM in the BIHAR.
Important Date For State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date for Online Apply- 20 Aug 2019
- Closing Date for Online Apply-12 Sep 2019
State Health Society Bihar Vacancy Details:
- Total Vacancy- 126
- District Programme Coordinator- 38 Posts
- District Manager- IT- 38 Posts
- Executive Assistant (District)- 38 Posts
- Executive Assistant (State)- 12 Posts
State Health Society Bihar Eligibility and Educational Qualifications:
District Programme Coordinator– PG in Social Work I PGD in healthcare or MBA/Master of Health Administration/ Hospital Management or Master of Public
Essential Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in the implementation of government Health or related programs.
District Manager– MCA /PG in Computer Science IIT or MBA in IT/CS or B Tech in IT/CS or BE in IT/CS
Essential Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing and managing information systems.
- District Programme Coordinator- 42,000 Rs. per month.
- District Manager- IT- 40,000 Rs. per month.
- Executive Assistant (District)- 20,000 RS. per month.
- Executive Assistant (State)- 25,000 Rs. per month.
How to Apply: Interested and Suitable candidates can apply online the official website of State Health Society Bihar from 20 Th August 2019 to 12th Sep 2019 At 05:00 PM.