STPI Recruitment 2020 Notification. Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has recently released the new job recruitment notification no (1/2020/STPI/NOIDA). STPI invites the Online application form for Group ‘A’ S & T and Non S & T Vacancies. STPI is going to fill 13 Member Technical Support Staff, Assistant (A-II, III, IV), Multi Tasking Staff posts. Interested candidates can send the application only via Online mode. Starting date of submission of Online application 22.08.2020. Applicants should send their application before the last date of 20.09.2020. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in India can make use this job vacancies.
A candidate have Graduate in Diploma in Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT / Telecommunication or Engineering Degree in Electronics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT from a recognized Board or Institution can go ahead to apply for SECL Recruitment 2020 job vacancies. The selection process will be based on Written Test & Interview Process. Selected candidate will be appointment at following posts in Across India. Candidates remember that application are only accepted Online Mode, Otherwise applications will be rejected or not accepted. Here, You will get the complete details about the STPI Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply links are available on this website.
Eligibility Criteria for STPI Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
Job Type: Government Jobs.
Job Location: Across India.
Duration for STPI Recruitment 2020:
|Starting Date of Online Application||22.08.2020|
|Ending Date of Offline Application||20.09.2020|
|Ending Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application||05.10.2020|
|Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application from remote area||15.10.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for STPI Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies|
|1||Member Technical Support Staff||02|
|7||Multi Tasking Staff||01|
- Candidates should have following educational Qualification.
- Member Technical Support Staff: Diploma in Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT / Telecommunication or Engineering Degree in Electronics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT or Possessing DOEACC ‘A’ level certificate with Two years experience.
- Assistant (A-lV): B.Com with Four years experience in the field of commerce/ finance / accounts etc. or Post Graduate Commerce with Two years in the filed of commerce / finance / accounts etc.
- Assistant (A-lll): B.Com with Two years experience in the field of commerce/ finance/ accounts etc. or Post Graduate Commerce with One year in the filed of commerce/ finance/ accounts etc.
- Assistant (A-ll): Degree in B.Com from recognized Board.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation or equivalent qualification with one are more following qualification.
- -Driving of LMV With Valid License.
– Knowledge of the Desktop publishing (DTP).
– Knowledge of computer typing, operating photocopier/ fax machines etc.
- The maximum age limit is 56 years
- Candidate can check the age relaxation in Official Notification.
- Member Technical Support Staff: Level 6 –Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Assistant (A-lV): Level 6 – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Assistant (A-lll): Level 5 – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Assistant (A-ll): Level 4 – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Multi Tasking Staff: Level 14 – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Check more details on Official Notification
- Candidates selection process may based on following.
- Written Test
- Applicants should send the application through Online mode.
STPI Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply for STPI Recruitment 2020:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website – www.stpi.in
- Find STPI Recruitment 2020 job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to ‘Apply Online Registration’ button.
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Pay your application fees, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.