Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 has released the notification for 300 Assistant & Junior Assistant Vacancies in Tamil Nadu. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting the application online on 1st February 2020. Candidates checking all details can go ahead and apply for the latest Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020. Find all Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting from 11th January 2020 and closing from 1st February 2020.
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job title: Assistant & Junior Assistant
No of Vacancy: 300
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Duration for Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment:
- Opening – 11.01.2020
- Closing – 01.02.2020
- Written Exam – 01.03.2020
Age limit for:
- Up to 18 Years to 40 Years
- SCs/STs/SC(A)s/ Destitute Widows of all Castes/PWD – No age limit
- Candidates Must Complete any Degree from any recognized University or Institute
- Candidates must Complete their Cooperative Training
Scale to Pay:
- Rs.9300/- to Rs.62000/- per month
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Rs.250/- for General and OBC Candidates
Conclusion: Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.tncoopsrb.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.