- 1 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – 1150 GDS Vacancies | Apply Online
- 1.1 Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- 1.3 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
- 1.4 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure for GDS Post
- 1.5 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- 1.6 Telangana Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021: Payscale
- 1.7 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: DAK SEVAK(DS)
- 1.8 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Branch Post Master(BPM)
- 1.9 Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM)
- 1.10 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Links
- 1.11 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Application submission
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – 1150 GDS Vacancies | Apply Online
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification: India Post Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification to invite the Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master & Gram Dak Sewak. There are going to fill up around 1,150 vacancies across India. As per the recruitment, the India Post department has released the Telangana Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021 and invites Online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates who are having a passion to work in the central government jobs can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 online application link is activated on 27th January 2021. Candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date 26th February 2021.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 official notification and online application link are available on the official website @ appost.in. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidates selected on basis of the Marks obtained from SSLC/10th Std marks for Telangana Postal GDS Notification 2021. The candidates shortlisted for the interview round will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. The selected candidates appointed anywhere in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Overview
Telangana Post Circle Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Advertisement No.||CYCLE – III/2020-2021|
|Job Name||Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post master & Gram Dak Sewak|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||27th January 2021|
|The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is up to||26th February 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Age Limit – As on 27.01.2021
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
|S.No.||Category||Permissible Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Basic Computer Training
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Knowledge of Cycling:
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure for GDS Post
1) Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list for the Telangana Postal GDS Notification 2021 as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2) No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
The Board will conduct the selection process for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 for GDS is based on
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Application Process
|Payment Mode||Through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose|
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021: Payscale
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: DAK SEVAK(DS)
- Dak Sevak profiles include the sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and other duties assigned by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster including IPPB Work in the Departmental Post Offices / RMS.
- DS should assist Postmasters / Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices
- Also, he/she should do marketing, business procurement / or any other work assigned by Post Master or IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Branch Post Master(BPM)
- In GDS Post Office, BPM act as a Team Leader.
- BPM is the head of the Gramin Dak Seva.
- Branch Postmasters should take responsibility for all the Services & Work.
- BPM has to do all the work of BPM / ABPM.
- Includes managing Affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Post Payment Bank(IPPB) and Ensuring uninterrupted counter operation.
- Overall management of Postal Facilities, Maintenance of Records, ensuring Online Transactions, Marketing of Postal, IPPB Services, Procurement of Business in Villages/ Gram Panchayats & Other duties.
- BPM should do marketing, Organizing melas, business procurement and other work assigned by IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM should do all functions of sale of Stamps / Stationery, conveyance and delivery of Mail at doorstep deposits/payments/ other transactions under IPPB.
- ABPM should do the combined duty of BPMs as when ordered.
- Assistant Branch Post Master in counter duties using the handheld device / Smartphone supplied by the department.
- ABPM also should do marketing, Organizing melas, business procurement and other work assigned by BPM / IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Links
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Application submission
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 27.01.2021 to 26.02.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for Telangana Postal GDS Notification 2021. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also.
In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021, such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’