TN DBCWO Recruitment 2020 Notification. Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department, Tamilnadu has recently released the recruitment notification. Recruitment of Hostel Cook posts for 480+ Job Vacancies. The TN DBCWO invites offline applications from both Men & Female candidates can go-ahead to apply for TN DBCWO Cook Job vacancies. The eligible candidates should submit the filled application form to the concerned office address on or before 18.09.2020, 21.09.2020, & 24.09.2020. The candidate who are searching for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu Location can use this job opportunity.
Tamil Nadu DBCWO Recruitment 2020 notification and TN Backward Classes and Minority Welfare application form available @ Tiruchirappalli.nic.in/ chennai.nic.in/ karur.nic.in/ ariyalur.nic.in/ tiruppur.nic.in/ Vellore.nic/ ramanathapuram.nic.in/ pudukkottai.nic.in/ madurai.nic.in/ dindigul.nic.in/ thanjavur.nic.in/ www.nagapattinam.nic.in/ thoothukudi.nic.in/ erode.nic.in/ cuddalore.nic.in. The Selection will be based on the Shortlist/ Interview basis. Selected candidates will be appointed at Pudukkottai, Nagapattinam, Ramanathapuram, Thanjavur, Madurai, Dindigul, Cuddalore, Thoothukudi, Erode, Trichy, Karur, Ariyalur, Tiruppur, Vellore, and Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Here, You will get the complete details about the TN DBCWO Recruitment 2020 official notification and application for direct links are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for TN DBCWO Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for TN DBCWO Cook job vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department TN
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Pudukkottai, Nagapattinam, Ramapuram, Thanjavur, Madurai, Dindigul, Cuddalore, Thoothukudi, Erode, Trichy, Karur, Ariyalur, Tiruppur, Vellore, and Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
- The application is only accepted offline by postal.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for TN DBCWO Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the District wise vacancies, educational qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Last Date|
- Candidate can read and write Tamil.
- Candidate should cook delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- more details can check the official notification.
- Selected candidates can get a salary for Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
Duration for TN DBCWO Recruitment 2020:
|Starting Date of submission of Online Application||05.09.2020|
|Last Date of submission of the Online application||18.09.2020, 21.09.2020 & 24.09.2020|
- The Selection will be based on the Shortlisting/ Interview basis.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to the concerned address.
- The applying candidate checks the advertisement, To get the address details.
Official Website: thoothukudi.nic.in/ erode.nic.in/ cuddalore.nic.in/ tiruchirappalli.nic.in/ chennai.nic.in/ karur.nic.in/ ariyalur.nic.in/ tiruppur.nic.in/ vellore.nic.in/ ramanathapuram.nic.in/ pudukkottai.nic.in/ madurai.nic.in/ dindigul.nic.in/ thanjavur.nic.in/ www.nagapattinam.nic.in/
|Sr.No||District Name||Notification & Application Form|
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for TN DBCWO Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website
- Find TN DBCWO Recruitment 2020 Cook job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to Download the Application Form.
- Then you go to fill your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with your all the relevant documents.
- Pay your application fees. If recruited.
- Finally, you can submit the application form before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.