TN Income Tax Recruitment 2020 Notification: Tamil Nadu Income Tax Department has released the new job recruitment notification Advt no (S.F. NO.52/2020-21). Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment on transfer on deputation basis for the post of Superintendent, Private Secretary, Inspector, and Assistant in the office of the Competent Authority, SAFEM (FOP) A & NDPSA, Chennai. It is going to fill 07 vacancies. The candidates who are looking for Tamilnadu Location Central Government Jobs should send the filled application form in the prescribed format along with all necessary documents to the given address on or before the last date 27.12.2020.
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2020 notification and TN Income Tax Department job application form link is available on the official website @ www.incometaxindia.gov.in. Candidates must be holding analogous post on regular basis can eligible to apply for the above-said jobs. TN Income Tax Department is going to select candidates based on the Written Test/ Interview, and the selected candidates will be placed at the following posts in the office of the Competent Authority, SAFEM (FOP)A & NDPSA, Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Here, we have given the complete details about the TN Income Tax Recruitment 2020, Eligible Criteria official notification, and application form are given below. Scroll down to view it.
Eligibility criteria of TN Income Tax Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for the TN Income Tax Department jobs, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website
|Organization Name||TN Income Tax Department|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Superintendent, Private Secretary, Inspector, and Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Starting Date for Submission of Filled Application form||08.10.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Filled Application form||27.12.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for TN Income Tax Recruitment 2020 post name, vacancies, and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
- Candidates must be holding analogous post on regular basis.
- Candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.
- The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 56 years.
- Candidates can check the official notification for age relaxation details.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Private secretary||Rs.44,9001/- pm|
- The selection will be based on the following Process.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Mode of Application:
- Applications will be accepted offline through
- Eligible candidates should send their filled application to the prescribed address.
- Please check the official notification.
Official Website: Click Here
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application Form pdf Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply TN Income Tax Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Find the TN Income Tax Recruitment 2020 advertisement and application form.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to download the application form.
- Then go to fill your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents
- Pay your application fees, If recruited
- Finally, you can send the application form on or before the last date at the prescribed address.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.