Latest TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has announced the job recruitment notification for Assistant Surgeon post for 223 vacancies in Tamil Nadu Location. The online application is available on this webpage, Candidate the online application mode started at 22.05.2020 and the closing date is 29.05.2020. The TN MRB inviting the eligible and interested Candidate can apply for the Assistant Surgeon post jobs. We have given the TN MRB recruitment 2020 Assistant Surgeon jobs eligibility criteria and website links are given below scroll down to view the full details.
The eligibility criteria for TN MRB Recruitment 2020:
The Applying Candidates should read the TN MRB Recruitment 2020 full advertisement carefully for the details of Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
Job Type: Govt Jobs
TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Details are given below:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies||Backlog|
DISTRIBUTION OF VACANCIES
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Applying Mode: Online
Total Posts: 223
Applying candidate should be completed in MBBS with PG Degree, DNB, PG Diploma from a recognized university or institutions in India.
|S.No||Category of Candidates||Maximum Age|
|A||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC &DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities)||57 Years as on 01.07.2020|
|B||(i) Others||35 Years as on 01.07.2020|
|(ii) Ex-Servicemen Belonging to|
|48 Years as on 01.07.2020|
- The salary will be given between Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-pm Level-22
- The selection of Computer-based examination Objective type single paper Exam
for Assistant Surgeon (General)
The pattern of CB Examination:
|Total Examination Marks||90|
|No. of Questions for Examination||90 numbers|
|Academic weightage in marks||10 Marks scored in MBBS reduced to 10|
|Special Weightage||1 (one) Mark for PG Diploma|
2 (two) Marks for PG Degree
(Academic Weightage and Special
Weightage restricted to a total of 10 Marks)
- Others Rs. 1000/-
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) Rs. 500/-
Download the TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Tamil Nadu Location Govt Job Click Here
How to apply for OSCB Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Find the TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Assistant Surgeon jobs advertisement.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Next, open the online application link.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.