TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Notification: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has recently released the new job recruitment notification. The TN MRB recruitment of Assistant Medical Officer posts in 66 Vacancies. The candidates who have essential educational qualification and prescribed eligible criteria can go ahead to apply for TN MRB job vacancies. The TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Online application mode starting on 14.08.2020. The candidates who are willing to apply can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before 10.09.2020. Candidate who are looking for Government jobs in Tamil Nadu Location can use this job opportunity.
The candidates should hold their GCIM/ MD/ B.I.M/ L.I.M/ B.S.M.S/ F.F.Hom/ M.F. Hom/ D.F. Hom/ BUM&S/ Degree or diploma in Naturopathy in relevant field from an recognized Institution or Board. TN MRB may select the candidates based on the Written Examination. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts across Tamil Nadu. The candidate remember that only Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about TN MRB Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Department Name: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Candidate can apply through only via Online.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha)||54||(Level- 22) Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- pm|
|2||Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurvedha)||03|
|3||Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||05|
|4||Assistant Medical Officer (Unani)||01|
|5||Assistant Medical Officer (Lecuturer Grade- II (Yoga and Naturopathy)||03|
Duration for TN MRB Recruitment 2020:
|Online Application Starting Date||14.08.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||10.09.2020|
- Applicants should hold GCIM/ MD/ B.I.M/ L.I.M/ B.S.M.S/ F.F.Hom/ M.F. Hom/ D.F. Hom/ BUM&S/ Degree or diploma in Naturopathy from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- The selection will be based on Written Examination.
- For all candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment:
- Should make payment via Online Mode by using Debit Card, Credit card, Net Banking, Callahan…., etc
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Notification For Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha). pdf Click Here
Notification For Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurvedha). pdf Click Here
Notification For Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy). pdf Click Here
Notification For Assistant Medical Officer (Unani). pdf Click Here
Notification For Assistant Medical Officer/ Lecuturer Grade- II (Yoga and Naturopathy). pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Find TN MRB Recruitment 2020, job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Apply Online Registration’ button
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Pay your application Fees.
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.