Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRP) Requirement 2019 for free job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates for applying on Dec 9, 2019. Get the direct link for applying the TN MRP requirement 2019 along with the current TN MRP requirement official notification in 2019. Find all TN MRP vacancy 2019 across Tamil Nadu and all latest TN MRP 2019 job openings instantly here, know the upcoming TN MRP requirement 2019 immediately here.
Job Type For TN MRP: Govt. Jobs
Job title For TN MRP: Lab Technician Grade III
Applying Mode For TN MRP: Online
Total Post For TN MRP (Vacancies): 1508
Job Location For TN MRP: Tamil Nadu
Duration For TN MRP:
- Last Date – 09.12.2019
- Fees Payment Last Date – 11.12.2019
Education Qualification For TN MRP:
- Must Pass 12th Standard
- Must Pass certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one-year duration) recognized by the direct medical Education.
- And have a good Physique, vision, and capacity to outdoor work
Age Limit For TN MRP: Less than 18 Years to 57 Years
Scale to Pay For TN MRP: Rs.8, 000/-
Steps of selection mode For TN MRP:
- Based on the Merit list
- Oral Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fees For TN MRP:
- 600/- (General and Other State Candidates)
- 300/- for (SC/SCA/ST/DAP/DW Candidates)
Website For TN MRP: www.mrbofficer.online-ap1.com
Conclusion: TN MRP Lab Technician Notification 2019
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – mrbofficer.online-ap1.com
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.