TN Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 Notification. Tamil Nadu Social Welfare Department has recently released a new job recruitment notification for the recruitment of Legal Advisor, State Project Coordinator, Gender Specialist, and Training & Research Officer jobs in the Commissioner of Social Welfare. There are going to fill up 03+ vacancies on a contract basis through the selection committee. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the above-mentioned post. They invite the applications for eligible and interested candidates should send the filled application form to the given address on or before 20.10.2020. Candidates who are searching for Tamil Nadu Location Government Jobs can use this job opportunity.
Tamilnadu Social Welfare Department recruitment 2020 notification and application form are available @ www.tn.gov.in. A candidate should hold a Degree /Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution or university that can eligible to apply for the above-said vacancies. The selection process will be based on the Written Test/ Interview Performance Basis. The selected candidate will be an appointment anywhere in Tamilnadu. Candidates can send the application only through Offline by Postal. Otherwise, applications will be rejected or not accepted. Here, You will get the complete details about the TN Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply links that are available on this website.
Eligibility Criteria For TN Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for TN Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 job vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Social Welfare.
Job Type: State Government Jobs.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for TN Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the post name, No’s of vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
- Legal Advisor, State Project Coordinator, Gender Specialist, and Training & Research Officer
- Applying candidates should behold Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution or Board.
- Check more details on Official Notification.
- Candidate can check to the age limit and age relaxation details on Official Notification.
- The selection process will be based on the Written Test/ Interview Performance Basis
- Applicants should send the application through Offline Mode by Postal
Commissionerate of Social Welfare,
2″d floor, Panagal Malligai,
Saidapet, Chennai 15
Official Website: Click Here
TN Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application Form. pdf Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply TN Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – https://www.tn.gov.in
- Find TN Welfare Recruitment Department 2020 advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to download the application.
- Then you go to fill your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Pay your application fees,
- Candidates can send the application via to prescribed Postal Address.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.