Tamilnadu TRB, Chennai Recruitment 2019
TN TRB, Chennai Recruitment 2019:
- The Teachers Recruitment Board reliably targets making and sustaining an administration that is independent, impartial, temperate, skillful and being able and enough to address the new difficulties looked by the legislature and receptive to the developing desires for the educating network.
- The fundamental goal of TRB is to guarantee free, reasonable and straightforward enlistment. What’s more, it likewise intends to redesign the frameworks and systems in distinguishing the outward and characteristic ability of educators applicants, by continually refreshing its enlistment procedure.
- Digitizing and systems administration the whole enlistment process.
- Profiting of E-Governance assets directly from warning of opportunities to transfer the outcomes.
- Programming and Machine Evaluation of OMR sheets.
Notifications Details For TN TRB, Chennai Recruitment 2019
Important Date For TN TRB, Chennai Recruitment 2019
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 28 Th August 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of on-line Application: twenty-four Th Sep 2019
Teachers Recruitment Board Chennai Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor– 2340 Posts
Tamilnadu TRB, Chennai Eligibility and Educational Qualifications
Candidates should have Pass in PG with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms. (or) They should pass in PG with a minimum of 55% marks and a Ph.D. in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms.
Age Limit : Gen: Not exceeding 57 years as on 01St July 2019.
Examination Fees :
- Gen/ OBC & Others: Rs. ₹600-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Pay Rs. ₹300
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply Online to the post through The Teachers Recruitment Board Website e http://www.trb.tn.nic.in on or before 04Th September 2019.