TN Tribal Welfare recruitment 2020 has been an announcement for Head Master & Academic Officer Notification for 09 Vacancies. Tribal Welfare invited the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for Head Master, Academic Officer, and other recruitment application form online throw the official website www.tn.gov.in. The TN Tribal Welfare last date before applying online on Jan 30, 2020
Name of the Department: TN Tribal Welfare
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
The job title for tribal welfare: Head Master, Academic Officer
Applying Mode for Tribal Welfare: Postal | Online
Total Post for Tribal Welfare (Vacancies): 9
Job Location for Tribal Welfare: Tamil Nadu
Duration for Tribal Welfare :
- Last Date: 30.01.2020
Education Qualification for Tribal Welfare:
- Candidate should be completed in Post Graduation with B.Ed
Salary Details for Tribal Welfare: Check to the Tribal Welfare Notification
The Selection Process for Tribal Welfare:
- Written Test
Application Fees for Tribal Welfare:
- Check to the TN Tribal Welfare Notification
- Website: www.tn.gov.in
Conclusion: TN Tribal Welfare 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.tn.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.
Director of Tribal Welfare,
Ezhilagam Annexe, 1st floor, Chepauk,
Chennai 600 005