The Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department and Veterinary Services discharged TN AHD Recruitment 2019–20 Notification to fill 583 Livestock Inspector Grade-II opportunities. The disconnected application structures are accessible on its official entryway from Dec 2, 2019, to Dec 20, 2019. Qualified up-and-comers can download the TNAHD Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2019 application and present the filled application to the gave location before the last date.
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department and Veterinary Services
Job Type For TNAHD: State Govt. Jobs
Job title For TNAHD: Livestock Inspector
Applying Mode For TNAHD: Offline
Total Post For TNAHD (Vacancies): 583
Job Location ForTNAHD: Tamil Nadu
Duration For TNAHD:
- Start Date: 02.12.2019
- Last Date: 20.12,2019.
Education Qualification For TNAHD:
- 12th pass
Age Limit For TNAHD:
- For General Candidates: 30 years
- For BC, MBC/DNC: 32 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 35 years
- For All Category Degree Completed candidates age limit in 46 years
Salary Details For TNAHD: They are no mention the salary details
Application Fees For TNAHD: For General Candidates: 100/-Rs. Others are no fees.
The Selection Process of TNAHD :
- written test
The TNAHD Postal Address: Check to the Official Advertisement
- Website: http://www.tn.gov.in/
Apply Offline On TNAHD 20,12,2019.
Conclusion: TNAHD Recruitment 2019–20 Notification
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – http://www.tn.gov.in/
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.