As per the Tamil Nadu Government, Latestly released the notification for TNCPCR Recruitment 2020 Tamil Nadu Commission For Protection Of Child Rights has been released the job recruitment notification for Member Posts 06 Vacancies. Those who are searching for government jobs in the Tamilnadu Location can go ahead and make to use this opportunity. The TNCPCR invites the filled application form to the given postal address on or before 08.07.2020 (5:30 pm). Interested and Eligible Candidates can go ahead and apply for this recruitment. Here, We have given the complete details about TNCPCR Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, postal address, and official website links are given below.
The person selected for the post of Members shall not hold any other post in any Governmental, Quasi-Governmental, Public Sector or Non-Governmental organization or hold any other position whether for profit or not. TNCPCR Recruitment 2020 notification and Members jobs application form are available @ www.tncpcr.tn.gov.in/ www.tn.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for TNCPCR Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for the Member posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. Candidates’merit and experience basis will be selected. Latest job updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Commission For Protection Of Child Rights (TNCPCR)
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Job Title: Member
- The application only will be accepted offline.
- Applying candidate should be completed in Post Graduate degree from a recognized University
- Applying candidates also possess experience in Education/ Child health / Care, Welfare, or Child Development /Juvenile Justice or care or neglected or marginalized children or Child with disabilities /Elimination of child labor or Children in distress/ Child Psychology on Sociology and/ Laws relating to Children.
- More details check the TNCPCR Recruitment 2020 official notification.
- Candidate should not have exceeded 60 years of age as on 01-07-2020.
- The selection will be based on Merit and Experience.
Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights,
No.183/1, E.V.R.PeriyarSalai, Poonamalli High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010.
Download the TNCPCR Recruitment 2020 Notification and Application Form. pdf
More Tamil Nadu Location Govt Jobs Click Here
How to apply for TNCPCR Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.tncpcr.tn.gov.in
- Find the TNCPCR Recruitment 2020 Members job advertisements.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Download to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application form before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.