TNEB Departmental Exam 2020 Notification. Tamil Nadu Electricity Board TNEB and Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation TANGEDCO have released the Departmental examination notification no: 02/2020 Date 28.09.2020. Online applications are invited only from TANGEDCO/TANTRANSCO employees. The TNEB Departmental Test November 2020 (in Objective Type pattern). The Candidates who are employees of TANGEDCO/TANTRANSCO can apply for Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Internal Audit Officers & Subordinate Officers posts. TNEB online registration was started on 01.10.2020 and the closing date 31.10.2020.
TNEB Departmental Exam 2020 official notification and apply online links are available @ http://exam.tnebnet.org. TNEB Departmental Exam 2020 will be held on 12.12.2020 and TNEB Departmental Exam Hall Ticket issued on 17.11.2020. Here, You will get the complete details about the TNEB Departmental Exam 2020 official notification and apply online direct links are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for TNEB Departmental Exam 2020:
Before applying for TNEB Departmental Exam 2020, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDO)
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
- Technical Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Internal Audit Officers
- Subordinate Officers
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Candidate should submit applications online.
|Online Application Starting Date||01.10.2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||31.10.2020|
|Last date for the fee payment||04.11.2020|
|TNEB Hall Ticket Release date||17.11.2020|
|TNEB Exam Date||12.12.2020|
- The employees of TANGEDCO/TANTRANSCO are eligible to apply for the appropriate departmental exam as per the TNEB Service Regulations.
- THE TANGEDCO – TNEB selection process will be based on the Departmental Exam.
- The Examination fee will be Rs.400/- + Rs.72/- (18% GST).
Website: Click Here
Download the TNEB Departmental Exam 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for TNEB Departmental Exam 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.tangedco.gov.in
- Find TNEB Departmental Exam 2020 Technical Officer and other job advertisement and apply online links.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Apply Online Registration’ button.
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Pay Your application fees.
- Finally, you can submit the application on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.