TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has been released the job recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) & Typist Posts overall 242 Vacancies in Tamil Nadu. The free job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for the various post of vacancies. The Online application form available from 05.03.2020 and the closing date is
26.03.2020. The closing date is changed to 17.05.2020. Candidates should go through the notice of TNPCB Recruitment carefully before applying for the Various Post and ensure all the TNPCB Eligibility Conditions the website link is given below.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for TNPCB Recruitment 2020:
- 2 TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Job title, vacancy and Pay scale Details:
- 3 Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- 4 Applying Mode: Online
- 5 Duration:
- 6 Educational Qualification
- 7 Age Limit:
- 8 Selection Process:
- 9 Application Fees:
The eligibility criteria for TNPCB Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the TNPCB Recruitment jobs age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process and application fee details are given below. Check Our site regularly for more employment news todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: TNPCB – Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Job title, vacancy and Pay scale Details:
|S no||Name Of the Posts||No Of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||78||37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)|
|2||Environmental Scientist||70||37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)|
|3||Assistant (Junior Assistant)||38||19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)|
|4||Typist||56||19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)|
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Applying Mode: Online
|Ending Date changed||17.05.2020|
- Assistant Engineer – Basic qualification should be a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil /Chemical/ Environmental Engg.
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Engg/ Chemical Engg/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Tech awarded by Anna University / M.Tech. Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals awarded by Anna University / M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University.
- Environmental Scientist – Master’s Degree in Science – any one of the following discipline:
(1) Chemistry (2) Biology (3) Zoology (4) Environmental Chemistry (5)Environmental Science (6) Environmental Toxicology (7) Microbiology (8) Marine Biology (9) Bio-Chemistry (10) Analytical Chemistry (11) Applied Chemistry (12) Botany
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – (i) A pass in Bachelor’s Degree and
(ii) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of a minimum of six months.
- Typist – (i) A pass in a Bachelor’s Degree
(ii) The Candidate pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English & Tamil
(iii) Dip/ Certificate in Computer Course for a period of min six months.
- For SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, BCM – min 18 yrs and max 35 yrs
- Others [i.e Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, and BCM – min 18 yrs and max 35 yrs
- Online Exam
- Skill Test and Interview
- OC, BC, BCM, MBC/DNC candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD/ Destitute Widows candidates – Rs.250/-
Download the TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online CLICK HERE
TNPCB Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern Click Here
More Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for TNPCB Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – tnpcb.gov.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.