The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has been an announcement of the Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical) & Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing) Recruitment Notification For 12 Vacancies. Candidate can apply for the TNPSC Recruitment application online thought the official website https://apply.tnpscexams.in. The last date from applying for TNPSC on Dec 09, 2019, to Jan 08, 2019.
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Type For TNPSC: Govt. Jobs
Job title For TNPSC: Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical) & Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing)
Applying Mode For TNPSC: Online
Total Post For TNPSC (Vacancies): 12
Job Location For TNPSC: Tamil Nadu
Duration For TNPSC:
- Start Date: 09.12.2019
- Last Date: 08.01.2020.
Education Qualification For TNPSC:
Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical ): Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree of any discipline except Civil engineering and Architectural Engineering
Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing): A Degree in Chemical Engineering (or) Associate Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineering.
Age Limit For TNPSC:
- SCs, SCs, STs, MBC/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories: No Age limit
- Others [i.e. applicants not
belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs,
MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]. :35 Years (Should not have completed)
Salary Details For TNPSC: 56,100-1,77,500/-Rs pm
Application Fees For TNPSC: Check the fees
The Selection Process For TNPSC:
- written test
- Website: https://apply.tnpscexams.in
Conclusion: TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website –https://apply.tnpscexams.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.