TNRD Recruitment 2020. Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (TNRD) Recruitment 2020 has been released the recruitment notification for 12 Road Inspector Vacancies in Tiruppur. Those who are searching around Tiruppur District jobs can utilize this opportunity. The last date for submitting the offline application is on 22nd February 2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates can go ahead and apply for TNRD Road Inspector jobs before 22.02.2020 by submitting the offline application form.
Eligibility Criteria for TNRD Recruitment 2020 Tiruppur:
Find all Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (TNRD) Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links are given below.
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Rural Development (TNRD)
Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
Job title: Road Inspector
Job Location: Tiruppur
No of Vacancy: 12
Applying Mode: Offline
Duration for TNRD Recruitment 2020 Tiruppur:
- Opening – Started
- Closing – 22.02.2020
Educational Qualification for TNRD Recruitment 2020 Tiruppur:
- Candidates should pass ITI from any recognized University
- Age limit Up to 35 Years are eligible to apply TNRD Tiruppur Recruitment 2020
- Written Test
Scale to Pay:
- Selected Candidates will earn Rs.19, 500/- to Rs.62, 000/- per month
Application Fee: If Needed
Conclusion for TNRD Recruitment 2020 Tiruppur
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.tiruppur.nic.in
- You have to click on the link for following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill all the details correctly.
- Finally, you can send it to the given address before the last date.