Latest TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has recently released the new job recruitment notification (Advt No 01/2020) for the recruitment of Grade II Police Constable, Grade II Jail Warder, & Fireman Posts. The free job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can use this job opportunity. A total of 10906 Vacancies are being filled by the TNUSRB in Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board invites the online application from eligible and interested candidates can go to apply for above side job vacancies. The Online application mode will be starting on 26.09.2020 and the Last date to submit an online application form on or before 26.10.2020. The written test will be held on 13.12.2020.
Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu Location can use this Tamil Nadu Police Constable jobs opportunity. According to the details given in the Official TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 Notification and online application direct link is available @ www.tnusrbonline.org, An individual candidates should have passes 10th class (matriculation) or its equivalent from a recognized institution or Board can apply for this Job vacancies. The selection process will be based on Written Test/ Physical Measurement Test PMT/ Physical Efficiency Test PET/ Endurance Test/ Document Verification. and the selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Tamil Nadu. Here, You will get the complete details about the TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply online direct links are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for TNUSRB Police Constable job vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Candidate can be applying through only Online.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name o the Department||No of the vacancies||Scale Pay|
|1||Grade II – Constable (Armed Reserve)||685||3099||Rs.18,200 – 52,900/- pm|
|2||Grade II – Constable (Special Force)||6545||–|
|1||Grade II Jail Warder||112||07||Rs.18,200 – 52,900/- pm|
|Fire & Rescue Department|
|1||Firemen||458||–||Rs.18,200 – 52,900/- pm|
- candidates should have passes 10th class (matriculation) or its equivalent from a recognized institution or Board
- Check notification for more details.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years.
- Candidates can check the details of age relaxation in the official Notification.
Duration for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020:
|Notification Released Date||17.09.2020|
|Online Application Starting Date||26.09.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||26.10.2020|
|Written Exam Date||13.12.2020|
- The candidate’s selection process will be the basis of Written Test/ Physical Measurement Test PMT/ Physical Efficiency Test PET/ Endurance Test/ Document Verification.
- For all Candidates – Rs.130/-
- Payment Mode – Online
Official Website: Click Here
TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
Login Click Here
More Tamil Nadu Location Jobs Tamil Nadu
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.tnusrbonline.org/
- Find TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 Police Constable job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Apply Online Registration’ button
- Then you go to register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay your application fees.
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.