TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks – Category Wise Last Year Cut Off Marks PDF
TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks has been updated here as per the details collected from the official site. TNUSRB aspirants who want to start preparing for the TNUSRB SI Exam shall refer to this article and get in-depth information regarding the TNUSRB SI Last Year Cut Off Marks.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the TNUSRB SI Recruitment Notification for the engagement of Sub-Inspector posts under TK, AR & TSP. This year the board has released a total of 444 SI posts in AR & Taluk. One of the most important notifications among the aspirants who want to set their career in the Tamil Nadu police. The recruitment drive has been conducted throughout the state to select the eligible candidates. The selection process is based on the written exam, physical test & viva voice.
The written exam is the initial stage of the selection process. The official TNUSRB SI Cut off marks have been issued by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) after the exam will get finished. The TNUSRB SI cut-off marks are available on the Board’s website for candidates to download. Generally, the TNUSRB has released the cut-off marks for various categories. The cutoffs are determined by the number of TNUSRB Sub-Inspector vacancies for Taluk, Armed Reserve, and Tamil Nadu Special Police positions. For your preparation process, here we have given the TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks.
- 1 TNUSRB SI Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 2 Factors Affecting the TNUSRB SI Cut Off Marks
- 3 How to Calculate TNUSRB SI Marks?
- 4 TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks:
- 5 TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks:
- 6 Significance of Referring to TNUSRB SI Last Year Cut Off Marks:
- 7 How to Check the TNUSRB SI Cut Off Marks 2022?
TNUSRB SI Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The minimum qualifying marks are required to pass the TNUSRB SI exam. The minimum qualifying marks for the written exam for open and departmental quota candidates are given below:
|Category||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Open Quota Candidates||70||25|
|Departmental Quota Candidates||85||30|
Factors Affecting the TNUSRB SI Cut Off Marks
- The following is the ratio between the number of applicants and the number of openings: The cut-off markings will increase as the ratio rises.
- The exam’s difficulty level: The cut-off will be lower if the quantity of difficult questions is relatively low.
- Cut-off points from the previous year: The previous year’s cut-off marks are frequently used as a guide for this year’s results.
- Performance as a whole: The higher the cut-off marks, the better the candidates’ performance.
How to Calculate TNUSRB SI Marks?
Candidates kindly check the following steps and know how to calculate the TNUSRB SI Marks.
- Mark each correct question with 0.5 marks.
- There is no provision of negative marking for wrong or unanswered questions.
- Total your score, and you will have your estimated marks for the TNUSRB SI exam.
TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks:
TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks:
The TNUSRB SI Cut-off for the exam held in 2019 is given in the table given below.
|TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks|
|Category||Open (out of 70)||Departmental (out of 85)|
|MBC & DNC||60.5||77.5|
Significance of Referring to TNUSRB SI Last Year Cut Off Marks:
Here we have given the importance of getting the knowledge of TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks.
- Cutoff marks will help the candidates in understanding the level of examination.
- The Previous Year Cut Off Marks range gives a rough idea of how much the candidates should be scoring.
- The TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks makes you decide to score more than that.
- The TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off makes the candidates aware of the minimum marks one should score for clearing the written examination.
How to Check the TNUSRB SI Cut Off Marks 2022?
The TNUSRB will release the cut off marks within a few days after the examination gets finished. So candidates can check their cut-off marks from the official site by following the steps that are given here below.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site or just tap the direct link uploaded to our site.
- The TNUSRB SI exam column may be found on the right side of the webpage if you go to the official TNUSRB website
- Under the ‘List of Candidates eligible for the next step of selection (Roster wise)’ link, select Open or Department.
- In front of you will display a page containing the names of the candidates and their cut-off marks.
- For your convenience, kindly take a printout of the TNUSRB SI Cut-off list.