UKPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC has released the recruitment notification Advt No: (A-1/S-1/2020) on 09.10.2020 for the Uttarakhand Special Subordinate Education (Lecturer Cadre – Group ‘C’) Service (General and Women’s Branch) Examination 2020. UKPSC invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill up for Lecturer posts in 571 vacancies. The online application registration link available from 12.10.2020 – 01.11.2020. The candidates who are looking for Government Jobs can use this job vacancy.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online link is available on the official website @ ukpsc.gov.in. Candidates who have completes their Post Graduation Degree in relevant disciplines from a recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for Lecturer jobs. SSC is going to select the candidates based on the Written Exam / Interview. Finally selected candidates appointed at the following posts anywhere in Uttarakhand. Here, we have given the complete details about the UKPSC Recruitment 2020, Eligible Criteria official notification, and application form are given below. Scroll down to view it.
Eligibility criteria of UKPSC Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for UKPSC Lecturer job vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||12.10.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||01.11.2020|
|Last date for online payment||01.11.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Print-out Application Form||16.11.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2020 Lecturer jobs. You will get information about the post name, vacancies, and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Vacancy Details||Age Limit|
|1||Lecturer Cadre (General Branch)||544||Between 21 – 42 years|
|2||Lecturer Cadre (Female Branch)||27|
- Candidates who have completes their Post Graduation Degree in relevant disciplines from a recognized institution or university.
- Candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.
- The selection will be based on the following Process.
- Written Exam
Mode of Application:
- Applications only will be accepted online through
- For UR /OBC candidates – Rs. 176.55/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 86.56/-
- For PwD candidates – Rs.26.55/-
- Applicants should submit the application fees through Online by Credit card/ Debit card/ BHIM UPI/ Net Banking…, etc
Official Website: Click Here
UKPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
Login Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply UKPSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – https://ukpsc.gov.in
- Find UKPSC Recruitment 2020 Lecturer jobs advertisement and Apply online links.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online Registration” Button.
- Then go to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents
- Pay your application fees, If recruited
- finally you can submit the application on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.