UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has been released the job recruitment notification for Junior Engineers, Livestock Spread Officer, Overseer & Inspector Posts for 270 Vacancies in Uttarakhand. Candidates who have completed their Diploma in Civil Engineering, based on their Educational Qualification are eligible to apply for UKSSSC Openings 2020. The Candidate who searching for Uttarakhand Government Jobs can go ahead and apply for the UKSSSC Recruitment it’s a good carrier opportunity. The Online application form is already started on 03.03.2020 and the last date to submit the online application form before 02.04.2020. The Official website link is given below.
The eligibility criteria for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the UKSSSC Recruitment jobs age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process and application fee details are given below. Check Our site regularly for more employment news todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: UKSSSC – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Job Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancy: 270
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Job title, Important Date, Age Limit, Vacancies, Pay Scale, Details:
|S.No||Name Of the Post||Starting Date||Ending Date||Age Limit||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||03.03.2020||02.04.2020||Min – 21 Yrs|
Max – 42 Yrs
|121||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- (Level 7)|
|2||Livestock Spreading Officer||02.03.2020||31.03.2020||Min – 18 Yrs|
Max– 42 Yrs
|120||As Per the norms of UKSSSC Recruitment|
|3||Overseer||02.03.2020||31.03.2020||Min – 18 Yrs|
Max– 42 Yrs
|4||Inspector||02.03.2020||31.03.2020||Min – 18 Yrs|
Max– 42 Yrs
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Applying Mode: Online
- For Junior Engineer: Written Test, Interview, Document Verification
- For Livestock Spreading Officer, Overseer, Inspector: Written Test, Interview
- General/ Uttarakhand OBC Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- Uttarakhand SC/ ST & PwD – Rs. 150/-
Apply Online Click Here
Conclusion for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – sss.uk.gov.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Now you can download and save it for your reference.