UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 – Direct Link to Download the Hall Ticket
UPPCL has issued the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 on its official website on 10th February 2022. Candidates can download the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2022 PDF here from the direct link mentioned.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released the notification for the engagement of Assistant Accountant post. A total of 303 vacancies were announced. A huge number of candidates have applied and prepared for the selection process. The selection process is based on the written exam. The UPPCL Assistant Accountant exam will be scheduled for 22, 24 & 25th February 2022. Candidates who are all eagerly waiting shall check the official site and download the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2022 PDF. For your conveniennce here we have given the direct link.
|Name of the Post||Assistant Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||303|
|Date of Submitting the Application Form Online||18.10.2021 to 9.11.2021|
|Date of submitting the fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card etc.||18.10.2021 to 9.11.2021|
|Date of submitting the fee through SBI Challan (Last date to download Challan is 9.11.2021)||18.10.2021 to 11.11.2021|
|UPPCL Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2022 Released||10th February 2022|
|UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Date 2022||22, 24 & 25th February 2022|
Details Mentioned on UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Exam Center Name
- Exam Date & Time
Important Documents to Carry with UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
Candidates must bring any one of the following original documents along with the UPPCL Assistant Hall Ticket 2022:
- Driving License
- College ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How to Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022?
- Candidates have to visit the website or just tap the direct link given above.
- On the home page, find the “Vacancy/Result” section and click on that.
- Now find the link highlighting “View/Download” option against the advertisement “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ONLINE EXAM (CBT) FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT” AGAINST ADVT. No. 06/VSA/2021/AA”.
- Click on that you will be redirected to the respective login page.
- Enter your login credentials credentials such as User Name, Password along wth Captcha Code and submit them.
- Now the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for your exam purpose.