UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019:
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will be expertly overseen utility providing solid and cost-productive power to each native of the state through exceptionally energetic workers and condition of craftsmanship advances, giving a financial return to our proprietors and maintaining authority within the nation.
- Basic and well-promoted methods ensured association of mentioned load inside sensible time, brief breakdown participation, and productive protest dealing with.
- Auspicious activities dependent on the expectation of things to come and point of view arranging, and clear correspondence on client issues.
- A protected and well-overseen resource, corporate administration in accordance with Kumar Mangalam Birla Committee proposals, a business developing naturally and through broadening, and fulfilled partners.
- Consequently, the administration will help us by guaranteeing lawfulness and authorization and help with income acknowledgment.
Notifications Details For UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019
Important Date For UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 16 October 2019
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Vacancy Details :
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical- 296 Posts
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years
Application Fee :
SC Domicile of U.P. CATEGORY/ ST Domicile of U.P. CATEGORY – Rs. 700/-
General Category/EWS Category/OBC/Off/Ex-Servicemen of U.P. – Rs. 1000/-
Physically Handicap – Rs. 10/-
Candidates other than the State of UP (Any Category) – Rs. 1000/
UPPCL Junior Engineer Eligibility and Educational Qualifications :
Candidates holding Diploma in Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical Posts. And If u Want More Eligibility And Educational Qualifications Check Our official Notifications Link
How To Apply: Interested and Suitable candidates can apply to the posts through the online on or before 16 th October 2019. Candidates can take a Paper Copy of the online applications for future reference.