UPPSC PSC Exam Notification 2020. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has been released the notification for Combined State / Subordinate Service Examination 2020 for 200 Assistant Conservators of Forest ACF and Range Forest Officer RFO. The interested or eligible candidates can proceed to apply for the UPPSC PSC Exam Notification 2020. The UPPSC Invited Online application form. The online application mode started at 21.04.2020 and the closing date is
21.05.2020 extended to 04.06.2020. The official website link is given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC PSC Exam Notification 2020:
- 2 Name Of Post:
- 3 Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- 4 Applying Mode: Online
- 5 Duration:
- 6 UPPSC PSC Exam Notification 2020 Education Qualification:
- 7 Age Limits:
- 8 Salary Details:
- 9 Selection Process:
- 10 Application Fees:
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC PSC Exam Notification 2020:
The Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement carefully for the details before submission of online application. For more Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 200
Name Of Post:
- Assistant conservator
- Range Forest Officer
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Applying Mode: Online
- Starting Date: 21.04.2020
- Ending Date:
UPPSC PSC Exam Notification 2020 Education Qualification:
|S.No||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|2||District Basik Shiksha
Adhikari / Associate
DIOS and Other
|Post Graduate Degree|
|3||District Audit Officer
(Grade-I) / Assistant
|Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.|
|Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.|
|Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.|
|7||Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognized
Institute of Social Work.
|Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification equivalent thereto recognized by the Government|
|10||Designated Officer /
Food Safety Officer
|(1) Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto, or
2) At least one of qualification prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer given as below: A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Postgraduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University or any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government, Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer.
|11||Statistical officer||Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from a university recognized by Law in India or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.|
|Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2020,i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July 1980 and not later than July 1, 1999. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July 1965.
- Assistant conservator – Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-
- Range Forest Officer – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-
- Written Test
Preliminary Exam& Main Exam
- For General / OBC – Rs. 100/- + 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- SC/ ST/ – Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped- Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee
Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/- Ex-Serviceman: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee
Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Dependents of the Freedom- According to their original category
Download the UPPSC PSC Exam Notification 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More UP Location Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for UPPSC PSC Exam Notification 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- Applying Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can apply before the last date.