- 1 UPSC ESE 2021 Notification – Notification out with 215 Vacancies
- 2 UPSC ESE 2021 Notification – Overview
- 3 UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- 4 UPSC ESE Vacancy 2021:
- 5 UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 UPSC ESE 2021 Notification: Selection Process
- 7 UPSC ESE Exam Pattern 2021:
- 8 UPSC ESE Exam Pattern 2021: Mains Exam
- 9 Personality Test:
- 10 UPSC ESE Vacancy 2021: Application Process
- 11 UPSC ESE 2021 Notification: Important Links
- 12 How to apply online for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021?
UPSC ESE 2021 Notification – Notification out with 215 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission has released the notification to recruit the candidates under the Engineering Services Examination 2021 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering categories. The UPSC ESE 2021 Notification invited the online application from the candidates having the interest to get into the central government department. Candidates who are having an engineering background in the above disciplines are eligible to apply.
The UPSC ESE 2021 Apply Online process begins on 07th April 2021. The online registration link gets deactivated on 27th April 2021. Interested and eligible candidates first of all read the complete instructions given in the official notification. If their eligibility matched with the given norms, then start the online application process and should submit successfully within the last date. Further details regarding the UPSC ESE 2021 Notification are given here below.
UPSC ESE 2021 Notification – Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Notification Number||Examination Notice No. 07/2021‐ENGG|
|Job Role||Engineering Service|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Personal Interview|
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Notification Released on||07-04-2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07-04-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27-04-2021 till 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for the Fee Payment (By Cash)||26-04-2021 at 11.59 PM|
|Final Date for the Fee Payment (Online)||27-04-2021 till 06:00 PM|
|Date for online application Withdrawn||04 to 10-05-2021 till 06:00 PM|
|Date for Preliminary Exam||18-07-2021|
|UPSC ESE Prelims Exam Admit Card||Notified Soon|
UPSC ESE Vacancy 2021:
The Union Public Service Commission has announced a total of 215 vacancies throughout the national level.
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: (As of 01-01-2021)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January 2000.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Candidates should possess a Degree/ Diploma (Engg), M.Sc, Master’s Degree (Relevant Discipline).
UPSC ESE 2021 Notification: Selection Process
The selection process is based on
(i) Prelims: Engineering Services (Preliminary/ Stage-I) Examination (Objective Type Papers)
(ii) Mains: Engineering Services (Mains/ Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers) and
(iii) Stage-III: Personality Test
UPSC ESE Exam Pattern 2021:
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Paper 1||General Studies and Engineering Aptitude||200||2 hrs|
|Paper 2||Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||300||3 hrs|
UPSC ESE Exam Pattern 2021: Mains Exam
Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering:
|Paper-1 Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||300||03 Hours|
|Paper-2 Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||300||03 Hours|
The personality test will be conducted for 200 marks.
UPSC ESE Vacancy 2021: Application Process
|Application Fee||Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD – NIL|
|Others – Rs. 200/-|
Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI.
UPSC ESE 2021 Notification: Important Links
How to apply online for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, just tap the direct link or by visiting the official site.
- Find the What’s New section on the home page.
- Find the link regarding the Exam Notification: Engineering Services Examination – 2021 Preliminary Examination and click on that.
- The official UPSC ESE 2021 notification PDF will get opened.
- Read the instructions completely and then start the online application process.
- Enter the required fields.
- Pay the respective application fee.
- Submit it and take a printout for reference.