- 1 UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification – Check Here the Complete Details
- 2 UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification PDF Download – Highlights
- 3 UPSC NDA 1 2022 Application Form – Important Dates
- 4 UPSC NDA 1 2022 Vacancy Details
- 5 UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification PDF Download: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 IPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification PDF Download: Selection Process
- 7 UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification PDF Download: Application Process
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification – Check Here the Complete Details
The Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC NDA 1 2022 notification PDF download on its official site on December 22, 2021. The recruitment is for Army, Navy, and Air Force Wings of NDA under 149th Course and for 111th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) The Notification has been released with vacancies of about 400 vacancies. The commission has invited online applications from both men and women.
With this notification, the UPSC NDA 1 2022 Application Form gets activated from 22nd December 2021. Interested and passionate aspirants should refer to the official notification and know the complete details. The final date to submit the online application is January 11th, 2022. Candidates must note that they have about 20 days to fill the application form. So eligible candidates do start filling the online application for UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification PDF Download and should submit it within the time period.
UPSC NDA 1 2022 exam date has been set for April 10, 2022. Applicants may download the UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card 2022 as well, about 3 weeks prior to the commencement of the examination. Further details regarding UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification PDF Download is given here below for your reference.
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification PDF Download – Highlights
|Examination Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Notification Name||UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification|
|Selection Process||(i) Written Test – 900 Marks(ii) SSB Interview/Personality Test – 900 Marks|
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Application Form – Important Dates
|UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification PDF Download Released||22nd December 2021|
|UPSC NDA 1 2022 Registration begins||22nd December 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||11th January 2022|
|UPSC NDA 1 2022 Application Withdrawing Date||January 18 to 22, 2022|
|UPSC NDA 1 Exam Date 2022||10th April 2022|
|UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card Date 2022||Three weeks before the commencement of the exam|
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Vacancy Details
|NDA (Army)||208 (includes 10 for women)|
|Air Force||42 (includes 3 for women)|
|NA||30 (only males)|
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification PDF Download: Eligibility Criteria
Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2003 and not later than 1st July 2006 are eligible.
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
IPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification PDF Download: Selection Process
The UPSC NDA/NA 1 selection process is based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) SSB Interview
UPSC NDA/NA 1 Exam Pattern:
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
|Psychological Aptitude Test (Stage 1)||900|
|Intelligence Test (Stage 2)|
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of Objective Type Questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) of Mathematics and Part “b” of General Ability Te4st will be set Bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
UPSC NDA/NA SSB Interview
Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.
Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the Original Certificates along with one photocopy each of:
(i) Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth,
(ii) Original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Notification PDF Download: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
|SC/ST candidates/female candidates/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2||NIL|
Either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking
the facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.