UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of 413 National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) Vacancies in Across India. The National Defence Academy (NDA) exam is administered by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This exam is an entryway for applicants expecting to join Defense Forces including Army, Navy, and Air Force.
The national-level exam is contacted twice in a year. The online application mode starting on 16.06.2020 and it will be closed on 06.07.2020 till 6:00 pm. The NDA & NA II Exam will be held on 06.09.2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can go ahead and apply for this selection. Here, We have given the complete details aboutUPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus and online application direct links are available here.
- 1 UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- 2 Important Dates:
- 3 Conditions Of Eligibility:
- 4 Age Limits:
- 5 Educational Qualifications:
- 6 Physical Standards:
- 7 Selection Process:
- 8 UPSC NDA, NA II Exam Pattern:
- 9 UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2020 Syllabus:
UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 413
- National Defence Academy (NDA) – 370 Vacancies
- Naval Academy (NA) (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 43 Vacancies
|Ending Date||06.07.2020 till 6:00 pm|
Conditions Of Eligibility:
The Eligible criteria for UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2020. Include the several essential factors. There are given below.
- Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status
- Educational Qualifications
- Physical Standards
The applicant should possess all the eligible conditions to apply for UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment 2020
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugees who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, SriLanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii) and (iv) above
shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the
Government of India.
- Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of
candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Age Limits, Sex, and Marital Status:
- A candidate must be an unmarried male.
- candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2002 and not later than 1 st January 2005 are eligible.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy NDA: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy NDA and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School
Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission
to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2020 as per
guidelines are given in Appendix-IV official notification.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any
of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
- Personality Test
UPSC NDA, NA II Exam Pattern:
UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2020 exam pattern complete details have given the table.
|2||General Ability Test||600||2:30 hours|
|SSB Test/ Interview||900|
- The exam will be contacted in offline mode.
- The question type MCQ Multiple Choice Question.
- The question paper is in two languages English & Hindi.
UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2020 Syllabus:
UPSC NDA NA II Syllabus 2020 will comprise of subjects like Mathematics and General Ability. Check the syllabus topics given below.
|2||Matrices And Determinants|
|4||Analytical Geometry Of Two And Three Dimensions|
|6||Integral Calculus And Differential Equations|
|8||Statistics And Probability|
|S.No||General Ability subjects|
|III) General Science|
|IV) History, Freedom Movement|
|VI) Current Events|
- For General – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST candidates/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs – No Application Fees
- Payment Mode – Online / Offline
Official website: Click Here
Download the UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
How to Apply for UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2020 advertisements.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.