UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the new job recruitment notification Advt no. 10/2020. The UPSC invites the Online application form eligible or interested candidates can apply for this following posts Livestock Officer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Assistant Director, and Assistant Engineer in various disciplines on direct recruitment basis. 204 vacancies have been allotted to UPSC. The Online application mode started on 12.09.2020. The last date to submit the Online application form 01.10.2020. Applying candidates send their application before the last date. Candidates who are searching for Central Government jobs can make use of these job vacancies.
A candidate who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, MBBS in relevant Departments from a recognized institution or university. The selection process will be based on Test/ Interview, and the selected candidate will be an appointment at the following posts in Across India. Candidates remember that applications are only accepted online, Otherwise, applications will be rejected or not accepted. Here, You will get the complete details about the UPSC Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply online direct links that are available on this website.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). UPSC is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for the examinations and appointment for All India Services and Group A & Group B of Central services. While the Dept of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for these following vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: UPSC – Union Public Service Commission.
Job Type: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: Across India.
- Candidate must submit an application via Online.
Duration for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Online Application Starting Date||12.09.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||01.10.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1||Livestock Officer||03||35 years|
|2||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||175||40 years|
|3||Assistant Director||25||35 years|
|4||Assistant Engineer||01||35 years|
- Candidates should have completed in Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s Degree / MBBS from any recognized University or Board. As for the educational qualification.
- More Details can check official notification.
- Candidate can refer to the official notification.
- The candidate selection process will be the basis of Written Test/ Interview,
- For Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates – Rs.25/-
- For Other all candidates – No fees
- Payment Mode – Online
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Find UPSC Recruitment 2020 job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Apply Online Registration’ button.
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Pay Your application fees.
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.