UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the new job recruitment notification. The UPSC invites the Online application form for the posts Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Specialist, Sr. Scientific Officer & Architect and Others – 118 vacancies in Across India. The candidates who are searching for UPSC jobs in Across India can make use of this job vacancies. The Online application mode already started and the Last date to submit an application form on or before 13.08.2020. Here, You will get the complete details about the UPSC Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply online direct links are available on this website. Scroll down to view it.
A candidate who are completed their Degree/ MBBS/ DM/ DNB from a recognized institution or university, As for the education qualification to apply for this job vacancies. The selection process will be based on Written Test/ Interview. Selected candidate will be appointment at following in anywhere India. Candidates remember that application are only accepted online, Otherwise applications will be rejected or not accepted. Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to & examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Dept of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
Name of the Department: UPSC – Union Public Service Commission
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Across India
- Candidate must be submit application via online.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|1||MO/ Research Officer(Homeopathy)||36||Degree (Homeopathy)|
|2||Asst Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Metallurgy)||3||Degree (Metallurgy Engg.)/ PG (Science)|
|3||Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (General Medicine)||46||MBBS/ DM/ DNB|
|4||Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Neuro Surgery)||14|
|5||Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)||2||PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|6||Senior Scientific Officer (Biology)||6|
|7||Senior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||5|
|8||Senior Scientific Officer (Documents)||4||B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Engg.)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science), PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|9||Senior Scientific Officer (Photo)||1||Graduation (Photography)|
|10||Senior Scientific Officer (Physics)||3||PG (Relevant Disciplines)/ M.Sc (Applied Physics)|
|11||Architect (Group-A)||1||Degree (Architecture)|
Duration for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Online Application Starting Date||Started|
|Online Application Ending Date||13.08.2020|
- The min age limit is 18 years and the max age limit is 40 years.
- The salary will be given for UPSC Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Candidates selection process will be basis of Written Test/ Interview.
- For All Candidates – Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates – Nill
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Notification Link||Online Link|
|1||Medical Officier, Assistant Engineer and Other Posts||Click Here||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Find UPSC Recruitment 2020 MO, AE and other job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to ‘Apply Online Registration’ button.
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Pay Your application fees.
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.