UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the new job recruitment notification. The UPSC invites the Online application form for the posts of Assistant Professor, Research Officer, Senior Scientific Officer, General Duty Medical Officer on direct recruitment basis. The Online application mode started on 21.08.2020. Last date to submit the Online application form 10.09.2020. Applying candidates send their application before the last date. Candidates who are searching for Central Government jobs in Delhi Location can make use of this job vacancies.
A candidate who are completed their Post Graduate Degree or its equivalents from a recognized institution or university. The selection process will be based on Interview. Selected candidate will be appointment at following posts in Across Delhi. Candidates remember that application are only accepted online, Otherwise applications will be rejected or not accepted. Here, You will get the complete details about the UPSC Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply online direct links are available on this website.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for the examinations and appointment for All India services and Group A & Group B of Central services. While Dept of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: UPSC – Union Public Service Commission.
Job Type: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: Delhi.
- Candidate must be submit application via Online.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Professor (Grade- III)||24|
|3||Senior Scientific Officer||03|
|4||General Duty Medical Officer||07|
Duration for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Online Application Starting Date||21.08.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||10.08.2020|
- Candidates should have completed MBBS degree/ Master Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Master Degree in Psychology or Criminology/ Degree in Homoeopathy from any recognized University or Board.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor (Grade- III)||40 years|
|2||Research Officer||35 years|
|3||Senior Scientific Officer|
|4||General Duty Medical Officer|
- As per Government Rules for Age Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWT / PH candidates.
- The salary will given for level – 7 to Level – 11.
- Candidates selection process will be basis of Interview.
- Applying candidates can check to the Official Notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Find UPSC Recruitment 2020 job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to ‘Apply Online Registration’ button.
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Pay Your application fees.
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.