UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification was released. The Union Public Service Commission Officials has been released the job recruitment notification of Scientist B, Junior Scientific Officer, Regional Home Economist posts for 41 Vacancies in Across India. If you are interested to work with the Union Public Service Commission can go ahead and apply for the recruitment before closing on 12.03.2020 by submitting the online application form. Details about the vacancy for Scientist B, Junior Scientific Officer, Regional Home Economist posts are shared throughout this post the official website link is given below
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2020
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before to apply for UPSC Recruitment jobs the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process details are given below.
Name of the Department: Union Public Service Commission
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Scientist B
- Junior Scientific Officer
- Regional Home Economist
Total Posts (Vacancy): 41
Job Location: Across India
Applying Mode: Online
- The upper age limit is 35 years for Scientist Posts.
- For Junior Scientific Officer post upper age limit is 30 years.
- For Regional Home Economist posts upper age limit is 38 years.
- upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates 5 years and for OBC candidates 3 years of
- The last date to submit the UPSC Recruitment online application on or before 12.03.2020.
- For the post: Junior Scientific Officer – M.Sc Microbiology or Botany or M.Sc Agriculture. The experience will be a minimum of 3 years is required.
- For the post: Home Economist – Masters degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Extension or Sociology or Home Science Extension or B.Sc Agriculture. The experience will be a minimum of 3 years is required.
- For the post: Scientist B-Engineering degree in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Masters degree in Geo Physics. The experience will be a minimum of 3 years is required.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Salary pay will be Level-07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Scientist B and Home Economist posts are: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Written Test,
- For General/OBC/EWS Male candidates Application fee will be Rs.25/-
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online (CLICK HERE)
Conclusion for UPSC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- upsc.gov.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the vacancy as per the posts and category.
- Finally, Now you can download and save it for your reference.