EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.07/2020-ISS – UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification released. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been released the job recruitment notification for Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Post – 47 Vacancies in Across India. The candidate who is looking for Central Government jobs can go ahead and use this opportunity and the educational qualification should be completed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree from a recognized University or Institution. The online application was started on 10.06.2020 and the last date to submit an online application on or before 30.06.2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can go ahead and apply for this recruitment. Here, We have given the complete details about UPSC Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, and official website links are given below.
Eligibility criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
UPSC Recruitment 2020 notification and online application direct links are available below the webpage. Before applying for the Indian Statistical Service post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. Candidates’ Written Exam / Interview performance basis will be selected. Latest job updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Title: Indian Statistical Service
Total Vacancies: 47
Job Location: Across India
- The application only will be accepted online.
Duration for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- A candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics /Applied Statistics from any University Can apply for this UPSC recruitment 2020.
- Candidate must have a Maximum age of 21 yrs & must not have attained the age of 30 yrs on AUG 1, 2020 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than AUG 2, 1990 & not later than AUG 1, 1999.
- As per the norms of UPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Written Exam
- For All Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD candidates – No Fee
Official website: Click Here
Download the UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the UPSC Recruitment 2020 Indian Statistical Service job advertisements.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Download to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.