Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2020 has released 30 Extension Officers, Deputy Registrar and Other Posts. Interested or Eligible Candidates can apply on or before 2nd January 2020. The Candidate can get more details of UPSC check our official website www.upsv.gov.in
Job Type for UPSC: Govt. Jobs
Job title for UPSC: Delhi
Applying Mode for UPSC: Online
Total Post for UPSC (Vacancies): 30
Job Location for UPSC: Delhi
Duration for UPSC:
- Last Date – 02.01.2020
Education Qualification for UPSC:
- Extension Officer– Master Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized university or Master of Business Administration with a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from a recognized university
- Deputy Registrar – Degree or Masters in Law of a recognized University
- Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division) – Master’s Degree in Anthropology from a recognized University with more than fifty percent papers in Physical Anthropology or Biological Anthropology in final year examination.
- Assistant Keeper, Anthropological Survey of India – Master’s degree in Anthropology from a recognized University.
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-I, Integrated Headquarters – Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Physics/Applied Physics/Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Electronics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University.
- Assistant Director, National Fire Service College – Bachelor’s degree in Science from a recognised University or Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology from a recognised University.
- Principal – Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; Degree / Diploma for Teachers of the Blind from a recognized University.
Application Fees for UPSC: If Needed
Conclusion: UPSC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.