Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), UPSC Recruitment 2020 has released the notifications for 421 Enforcement Officer, Accounts Officer, Employee’s Provident Fund Organization, and Ministry of Labor Vacancies across in India. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting application online on 31st January 2020. Candidates checking the all details can go ahead and apply for the latest Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2020. Find all UPSC Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to Pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online closing from 31st January 2020.
Job Type for UPSC Recruitment: Govt. Jobs
Job title for UPSC Recruitment: Enforcement Officer, Accounts Officer, Employee’s Provident Fund Organization, and Ministry of Labor
No of Vacancy for UPPSC Recruitment: 421
Applying Mode for UPSC Recruitment: Online/Offline
Job Location for UPSC Recruitment: Across India
Duration for UPSC Recruitment:
- Opening – Started
- Closing – 31.01.2020
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment:
- Up to 30 Years
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates Must Complete any Degree from any recognized University or equivalent from the recognized board
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment:
- Rs.25/- for General Candidates
Conclusion: UPSC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.upsconline.nic.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.