- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Total Vacancies 249 | Apply Online
- 1.1 UPSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 1.2 UPSC Vacancy 2021:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Data Processing Assistant & Other Vacancies:
- 1.4 UPSC Recruitment 2021: Essential Qualification
- 1.5 UPSC Vacancy 2021: Application Proces
- 1.6 UPSC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- 1.7 UPSC Jobs 2021: Interview Details
- 1.8 UPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Links
- 1.9 How to Apply Online for UPSC Notification 2021?
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Total Vacancies 249 | Apply Online
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: Union Public Service Commission has released the job recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Director & Assistant Professor. There are going to fill up around 249 vacancies across India. As per the recruitment, the Union Public Service Commission invites Online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates who are having a passion to work in the central government departments can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The UPSC Recruitment online application link is currently available. Candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date 11th February 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 official notification and online application link are available on the official website @ upsc.gov.in. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidates selected on basis of the interview for UPSC Jobs 2021. The candidates shortlisted for the interview round will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. The selected candidates appointed anywhere in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the UPSC Recruitment 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement No.||02/ 2021|
|Job Name||Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Director & Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||11.02.2021|
|The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is up to||12.02.2021|
UPSC Vacancy 2021:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Technical Officer||06|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||80|
|Data Processing Assistant||113|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Data Processing Assistant & Other Vacancies:
- Upper Age Limit is 30-45 years. (It may vary depends upon the posts)
- Candidate should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ Law/ Bachelor’s degree/ Master Degree/ Equivalent in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Check the notification for more details.
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Essential Qualification
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
- They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
UPSC Vacancy 2021: Application Proces
|Payment Mode||Either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card|
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection board will conduct the selection process based on the Interview.
The Date for the interview of which the shortlisted candidate is required to bring the printout of his/her online application along with other documents at UPSC shall be intimated separately.
UPSC Jobs 2021: Interview Details
(i) The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by the interview.
(ii) The interview will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of the interview being 100.
(iii) In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at the Interview stage.
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Links
UPSC Official Site – Check Here
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification – Download Here
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online – Click Here
How to Apply Online for UPSC Notification 2021?
- First of all interested and eligible candidates have to visit the UPSC official site.
- Then find the recruitment link regarding the ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2021 INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA*) FOR RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION TO THE POSTS OF JUNIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER, ASSISTANT DIRECTOR & ASSISTANT PROFESSOR.
- Click on the recruitment link the prescribed official notification is get opened.
- Carefully read the instructions regarding the UPSC recruitment 2021 and prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Eligible aspirants start the online application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online UPSC Recruitment 2021 Application.