- 1 UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – Check Updated Exam Pattern
- 2 UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification 2022 – Highlights
- 3 UPSSSC Lekhpal Selection Process
- 4 UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2022
- 5 UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- 5.1 UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – Hindi
- 5.2 UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for Maths
- 5.3 UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – General Knowledge
- 5.4 UPPSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – Lekhpal Rural Development and Rural Society Syllabus
- 5.5 UP Lekhpal Central Govt Scheme for Village Development
- 5.6 UP Lekhpal State Government Schemes for Village Development
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – Check Updated Exam Pattern
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download is available in Hindi and English. Candidates who are all going to prepare for the UK Lekhpal Exam 2022 shall go through this article fully, know the complete details and then start the preparation process.
The Commission has released UP Lekhpal 2022 Notification with a total of 8085 vacancies on 5th January 2022. The UPSSSC Lekhpal Mains Exam Date 2022 will be scheduled in the upcoming days. The candidates who are interested and planning to apply are advised to go through the revised UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2022 and syllabus which has been released by UPSSSC on its official notification. UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download and Exam pattern will help the candidates to prepare a better preparation strategy that tends to the success.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification 2022 – Highlights
|Commission Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Notification name||UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification 2022 PDF|
|Job Role||Lekhpal(Revenue Collector)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07th January 2022|
|The Final Date to Submit||28th January 2022|
|The Last Date for the Fee Payment||28th January 2022|
|Form Correction Last Date||04th February 2022|
|Admit Card Released||Notified Soon|
|UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Date 2022||Notified Soon|
UPSSSC Lekhpal Selection Process
The UPSSSC Lekhpal Selection process is based on
(i) UP PET Score
(ii) Mains Exam
Candidates who qualified the UP PET Exam conducted on 24th August 2021 are eligible to attend the mains exam. The candidates who cleared the mains exam will be provisionally allotted as Lekhpal.
The UPSSSC Lekhpal Mains Exam consists of 4 sections namely
(i) Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)
(ii) Maths (गणित)
(iii) General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)
(iv) Rural Development and Rural Society (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)
UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2022
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25||90 Minutes|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Rural Development and Rural Society (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)||25||25|
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
Here we have updated the UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for each subject as given in the official PDF. Check the subject-wise UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – Hindi
- Usage of Words
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for Maths
- Arithmetic & Statistics: Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
- Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
- Geometry: Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – General Knowledge
- General Science,
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance,
- Indian Politics & Economics,
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life especially from the perspective of General Science.
- Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under the Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of the Indian Freedom Movement, the Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
- World Geography: General Knowledge will be tested about the Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
UPPSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – Lekhpal Rural Development and Rural Society Syllabus
- Rural Administration- Components and Function of Revenue Administration,
- Revenue Administration – Components and Function
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning Machinery, Post 1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery, People’s Participation and role of NGO’s
- Indian Rural Society – Nature and Characteristics, Factors of Indian Society, Tribal‐ Rural-Urban‐ Rural-Urban continuum, Problems of Weaker Sections‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe
- Rural Institutional Systems – Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change – a. Sanskritization b. Westernization c. Modernization
- Sources of Rural Employment- Self Help Group, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana.
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some the Examples are as follows:
UP Lekhpal Central Govt Scheme for Village Development
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc.
UP Lekhpal State Government Schemes for Village Development
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Vande Mataram Yojna