VMC Junior Clerk Previous Year Question Papers PDF – Download & Start Practicing Here
Here we have uploaded the VMC Junior Clerk Previous Year Question Papers PDF. Candidates who are going to start preparing for the upcoming VMC Junior Clerk Exam shall refer to this article, download the VMC Old Question Papers PDF and then start the preparation process.
The Vadodara Municipal Corporation has issued a job notice for the position of Junior Clerk. The board held a recruiting campaign to find qualified individuals for the above-mentioned position. Candidates who have earned a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university are eligible to apply. As you are all aware, the level of competition for government jobs is extremely high, owing to the fantastic pay package and job stability. As a result, obtaining a provisional allotment is extremely difficult. Candidates must work hard as well as clever in order to achieve the required results.
Referring to the old question paper is an excellent competitive exam preparation approach. As a result, we have made the VMC Junior Clerk Previous Year Question Papers PDF available for download. Candidates who are about to begin their preparation should read this page thoroughly, download the VMC Junior Clerk Previous Year Question Papers PDF, and begin practising. Let’s have a look at this now.
VMC Junior Clerk Qualification:
To apply for the VMC Junior Clerk candidates have to possess PUC/ Diploma in Accountancy and Auditing.
VMC Junior Clerk Selection Process:
The VMC Junior Clerk Selection Process is based on
(i) Written Exam
VMC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2022:
Before start downloading the VMC Old Question Papers PDF, candidates must have a knowledge of the exam pattern and marking scheme. For that, here we have given the complete updated VMC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2022 along with the marking scheme. Candidates are advised to kindly go through this.The written exam is the initial stage of the selection process. The marks obtained from this exam will be considered for the final selection. So candidates have to give more importance to the exam. Candidates who cleared the exam should attend the interview round.
|VMC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2022|
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|History and Culture of Gujarat, Indian Constitution, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Indian Economy||25||25||90 Minutes|
|Aptitude & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
|Knowledge of Languages: English & Gujarati||20||20|
|Knowledge of Computer||25||25|
- The examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs).
- The written examination will be consist of 04 papers.
- Each paper will be cover with total 50/ 25 marks.
- The duration of exam will be of 90 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Each correct answer carries 01 mark.
The Importance of Rehearsing Previous Year Papers:
In order to succeed in their exams, candidates must practise. A variety of methods can be used to conduct practise sessions. Preparing from last year’s question papers is the most crucial of these strategies. You can use last year’s paper to boost your confidence before taking the real exam. For this reason, we have prioritised the practise of VMC Junior Clerk Previous Year Question Papers PDF.
- The VMC Old Question Papers PDF can be used to establish the exam pattern and syllabus.
- You’ll uncover the most common and weighted themes this way.
- You can identify the most significant topics by practicing VMC Junior Clerk Previous Year Question Papers.
- The candidate’s ability to solve problems will increase with continuous practice.
- Continuous practise will improve the candidate’s capacity to solve challenges.