WB Health Jobs 2019 Apply Online
WB Health Jobs 2019 Apply Online: The Health and Family Welfare Department of the authorities has been unconditional with the duty of maintaining and increasing the welfare framework in West Bengal.
- General wellbeing, sanitation, and clinics are the elite obligations of the State.
- State gives money related and administrative help to the fundamental social insurance support and infrastructural offices at the country level,
- while the State level super forte Medical Colleges and Hospitals prevalently give the wandering consideration administrations.
- About 80% of the Government social insurance administrations to the natives are being without given of expense.
Important Date For WB Health Recruitment 2019:
- Last date for application submission: 10 Th September 2019
Vacancy Details for WB Health Jobs 2019:
- Lab Technician, Integrated Counselling and Testing Centre – 6 Posts
- Counsellor, Blood Banks (NHM) – 1 Post
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor, NVBDCP (NHM) – 3 Posts
- GNM Under Thalassaemia Control Programme – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse under Fi-ART, WBSAP & CS – 1 Post
- Lab Technician, Blood Banks (NHM) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer- Full Time (NUHM) – 4 Posts
- Staff Nurse (NUHM) – 14 Posts
- Lab Technician (NUHM) – 1 Post
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (RNTCP) – 1 Post
- Senior Medical Officer, DR-TB Centre-RNTCP– 1 Post
- Medical Officer (MO-DTC) (RNTCP) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (AH) – 1 Post
- GNM (NRC) – 1 Post
- Yoga Instructor (AYUSH) – 1 Post
- Yoga Assistant (AYUSH) – 1 Post
WB Health Eligibility and Educational Qualifications:
Candidate should have MBBS, Diploma, B.Sc., 12th with Diploma qualification in the concerned subject for applying for these posts. If u Want more Details For Eligibility And Educational Qualifications Please Visit Our Official Notifications PDF File.
How to Apply: Suitable candidates can apply and send applications to the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, 5, D. L. Roy Road, PO- Krishnagar, District- Nadia, Pin741101 on or before 10th September 2019.