West Bengal Health Requirement Board (WBHRB) Requirement 2019 for free job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates updated on November 22, 2019. Get direct link for applying WBHRB requirement 2019 along with current WBHRB requirement official notification on 2019. Find all WBHRB vacancy 2019 across West Bengal and all latest WBHRB 2019 job openings instantly here, know upcoming WBHRB requirement 2019 immediately here.
Job type : Govt. Jobs
Job title : General Duty Medical Officer & Block Medical Health Officer
Applying Mode: Online
Total Post (Vacancies): 1497
Job Location: West Bengal
- Opening – 15.11.2019
- Closing – 22.11.2019
- Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the candidates, if selected and appointed , must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
- Medical qualifications (MBBS Degree) included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
- Provided that preference will be given to Candidates who possess recognized Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Management and Hospital Administration.
- Ordinary not more than 36 years
- Post Graduate Qualifications for 40 years relax able further for 2 more years for otherwise well qualified and experienced candidates.
Scale of pay:
- 15, 600/- to Rs.42, 000/- [PB 4A, Grade Pay-Rs.5, 400/-]
- Total Minimum Emoluments Rs.52, 800/-
Application Fee: General and Other State Candidates Rs.210/- (Others Nil)
“Before applying, candidates are encouraged to experience the guidelines given in the notice of assessment cautiously.”
Conclusion: WBHRB GDMO & BHMO Notification 2019
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – wbhrb.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally you can download and save it for your reference.