The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB Recruitment 2020 has been an announcement of the Homoeopathic Medical Officers Notification For 243 Vacancies. WBHRB invites the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Homoeopathic Medical Officers Recruitment application form online thought the official website www.wbhrb.in. The last date from applying for WBHRB Homoeopathic Medical Officers on Dec 30, 2019, to Jan 07, 2020, to date.
Name of the Department: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
The job title for WBHRB: Homoeopathic Medical Officers
Applying Mode for WBHRB: Online
Total Post for WBHRB (Vacancies): 243
Job Location for WBHRB: West Bengal
Duration for WBHRB :
- Starting Date:30.12.2019
- Last Date: 07.01.2020.
Education Qualification for WBHRB:
- Candidate should be completed in a Bachelor’s degree in Homoeopathy from a recognized University or Institute as included in the second schedule of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali
Age Limit for WBHRB: Not more than 40 Years on 1.1.2019
Salary Details for WBHRB: Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- Grade Pay- Rs. 5,400/-
The Selection Process for WBHRB:
- The Candidate should be selected on the Interview & Merit Base
Application Fees for WBHRB:
- Application fees are Rs. 210/-
- Website: www.wbhrb.in
Conclusion: WBHRB Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.wbhrb.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.