West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2020 has released the notification for 309 Instructor and Storekeeper Vacancies in West Bengal. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting the application online on 17th February 2020. Candidates checking all details can go ahead and apply for the latest WBPSC Instructor Recruitment 2020. Find all WBPSC Instructor Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting from 28th January 2020 and closing from 17th February 2020.
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job title: Instructor and Storekeeper
No of Vacancy: 309
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: West Bengal
Duration for WBPSC Instructor Recruitment:
- Opening – 28.01.2020
- Closing – 17.02.2020
- Maximum Age limit is 39 Years to eligible for Indian Post Office Instructor Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Candidates who can Complete their 10th, ITI or Diploma from any recognized board or University
Scale to Pay:
- Instructor – Rs. 7, 100/- to Rs.37, 600/- + GP Rs.3, 900/- per month
- Storekeeper – Rs. 7, 100/- to Rs.37, 600/- + GP Rs.4, 100/- per month
- Merit in Education
- Personal Interview
- Rs.160/- for General and OBC Candidates
Conclusion: WBPSC Instructor Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.