West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2020 has published for the notification for 290 Laboratory Assistant Vacancies in West Bengal. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting application online on 30th January 2020. Candidates checking the all details can go ahead and apply for the latest West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2020. Find all WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to Pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting from 11th January 2020 and closing from 30th January 2020.
Job Type for WBPSC Recruitment 2020: Govt. Jobs
Job title for WBPSC Recruitment: Laboratory Assistant
No of Vacancy for WBPSC Recruitment 2020: 290
Applying Mode for WBPSC Recruitment: Online
Job Location for WBPSC Recruitment: West Bengal
Duration for WBPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Opening – 11.01.2020
- Closing – 30.01.2020
Age Limit :
- Not more than 40 Years as on 1st Jan 2020
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Must Complete Degree/Diploma from any recognized University or equivalent from the recognized board
Scale to Pay :
- Rs.5400/- to Rs.20200/- + 2900/- per month
Application Fee :
- Rs.160/- for All Candidates
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 For Conclusion:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.wbpsc.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.