WBSRDA Recruitment 2020. The West Bengal State Rural Development Agency (WBSRDA) Officials released the job recruitment notification for Village Resource jobs for 204 Vacancies in West Bengal location. The WBSRDA online application form will start at 18.02.2020 and the closed to 04.03.2020. Interested Candidates can be filled to submit the offline application form before the date of 04.03.2020. Candidates who are interested in WBSRDA Recruitment can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 04.03.2020. The official website link is given below
Eligibility Criteria for WBSRDA Recruitment 2020:
The candidate must read the complete eligibility criteria before to apply for WBSRDA Recruitment 2020 the age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process details are given below.
Name of the Department: West Bengal State Rural Development Agency (WBSRDA)
Job Type: Govt Jobs
Job Title: Village Resource Person
Total Posts (Vacancy): 204
Job Location: West Bengal
Applying Mode: Offline
- Applying Candidate must pass 10th class or above.
- For Village Resource Post the age must be 18 Years and above.
- Application Starting Date: 18.02.2020
- Application Ending Date: 04.03.2020
- Interview Date: 04.03.2020
- The Salary as given for WBSRDA norms.
Office of the Respective Block Development Officer,
Dakshin Dinajpur District,
Conclusion for WBSRDA Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- ddinajpur.nic.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill all the details correctly.
- Finally, you can send it to the given address before the last date.