WCD Puducherry Recruitment 2020. The Women and Child Development (WCD) Puducherry have been released the Notification for Consultant, Project Associate, Accountant, Secretariat Assistant, Office Messenger, Block Coordinator, Project Assistant (District Level & Block Level) & District Coordinator jobs for 25 Vacancies. The candidate who can be searching for Central Government jobs in Puducherry location can go ahead and apply for WCD Puducherry Recruitment Jobs already started on 25.02.2020 and last date to submit the filled application on 23.03.2020 via offline mode. Details about the vacancy for Various posts are shared throughout this post.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for WCD Puducherry Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Job Title:
- 3 Total Post (Vacancies): 25
- 4 Job Location: Puducherry
- 5 Applying Mode: Offline
- 6 Duration:
- 7 Educational Qualification:
- 8 Age Limits:
- 9 Salary Details:
- 10 The Selection Process:
- 11 Application Fees:
- 12 Address:
The eligibility criteria for WCD Puducherry Recruitment 2020:
The Applying candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the WCD Puducherry Recruitment 2020 jobs age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies and selection process details are given below.
Name of the Department: WCD – Women and Child Development
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Project Associate,
- Secretariat Assistant,
- Office Messenger,
- Block Coordinator,
- Project Assistant (District Level & Block Level),
- District Coordinator Posts.
Total Post (Vacancies): 25
Job Location: Puducherry
Applying Mode: Offline
- UG & PG in Computer Science department or IT/ Diploma in Management completed candidates to apply for this Consultant.
- Consultant & Accountant: The age limit should be 55 years.
- Project Associate, Coordinator & Assistant (Block & District): Age limit should be 18 to 30 years as on 23.03.2020 which is the last date for receipt of the application form.
- Office Messenger: age limit should be 18 to 32 years as on 23.03.2020 which is the last date for receipt of the application form.
- The WCD Recruitment salary will be Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 60000/-
The Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Check the Puducherry, WCD Recruitment 2020 Notification.
Department of Women and Child Development,
No 12, New Saram, (Opp. LIC office),
Conclusion for WCD Puducherry Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – py.gov.in
- Now, You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill the all details correctly.
- Finally, you can send it to the given address before the last date.