The Latest WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Western Coalfields Limited has been Officially released the recruitment notification for Engagement of Graduate/ Technician Apprentice post for 303 Vacancies. The Apprentices Act 1961 online application started on 05.05.2020 and the closing date will be 19.05.2020. Candidates willing to apply for Graduate/Technician Apprentice in WCL will be required to submit an online Web-Application Form on the official website of WCL. (www.westerncoal.in) mentioning their enrolment details of the National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) web portal. No other Mode of Application shall be accepted.
Eligibility Criteria for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Find all eligibility criteria for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020. The age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details and official website links are given below.
Name of the Department: Western Coalfields Limited WCL
Job Type: Govt Jobs
Job Title: Apprentice
Total Post (Vacancy): 270
WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Educational Qualification, and Salary Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No’s Of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Salary|
|1||Graduate Apprentice||101||BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE||Rs.9,000/-pm|
Job Location: Across India
Applying Mode: Online
- Starting Date: 05.05.2020
- Ending Date: 19.05.2020
- As for the norms of WCL
- More details candidates can refer to the WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification.
- Document Verification
- No Application Fees
Download the WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Conclusion for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.westerncoal.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.