West Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification released: The WR Railway Recruitment Cell has been released the job recruitment notification for CMP GDMO, CMP Specialist, Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician, Hospital Attendants, House Keeping Assistant jobs for 177 Vacancies in Across India. The candidate who is competed in SSLC can apply for the Western Railway recruitment 2020 vacancies. The online application form submitting by before the date of 24.05.2020. The Western Railway inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply online for the recruitment. we will be given full details for West Railway Recruitment 2020. Scroll down to view more details.
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for Western Railway Recruitment 2020 the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: Western Railway WR
Job Type: Railway jobs
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Job Title, Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and Salary Details are given below.
Name of the Post
No’s of Vacancies
|1||CMP-GDMO||09 Post||MBBS||53 years||Rs.75,000/-|
|2||CMP Specialist||11 Post||MBBS and PG Degree
/Diploma in respective
|02 Post||B.sc plus Diploma in
hemodialysis OR two years
|4||Hospital Attendants||65 Post||SSLC Passed||18-33 years||Rs 18,000/-|
|5||House Keeping Assistant.||90 Post||SSLCPassed||18-33 years||Rs 18,000/-|
Total Post (Vacancy): 177
Job Location: Across India
Applying Mode: Online
- Starting Date: 18.05.2020
- Ending Date: 24.05.2020
The selection will be selected in
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Candidate can refer to the Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification
Download the Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Railway Jobs Click Here
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.cr.indanrailway.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for CMP CDMO Scientist recruitment.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Next, open the online application link.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.