The Wildlife Institute of India WII Recruitment 2020 has been an announcement of the NATIONAL MISSION FOR CLEAN GANGA (NMCG) PROJECT Assistant Notification For 29 Vacancies. WII invites the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the NMCG PERSONNEL PROJECT Assistant Recruitment application form online thought the official website www.wii.gov.in. The last date from applying for the WII NMCG PROJECT Assistant on Dec 23, 2019, to Jan 23, 2020, to date.
Name of the Department: Wildlife Institute of India WII
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
The job title for WII: Project Assistant, Research Associate & various posts are in.
Applying Mode for WII: Online
Total Post for WII (Vacancies): 29
Job Location for WII: Allover India
Duration for WII :
- Starting Date:23.12.2019
- Last Date: 23.01.2020.
Education Qualification for WII:
- The candidate should be completed in B.Sc and M.Sc Degree from a recognized Institution or University
Age Limit for WII: Posting and category wise age limit is in check to the WII Notification
Salary Details for WII: Rs. 20,000 – 56,000/- pm
The Selection Process for WII:
- The Candidate should be selected on the Written Test & Interview
Application Fees for WII:
- Application fees are Rs. 500/-
- Website: www.wii.gov.in
Conclusion: WII Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.wii.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.